Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Jenna-Lynn's Story

Jenna-Lynn's Story
As an American woman, the first contact I had ever had with an uncircumcised man came when I was 22 years old. I had been blessed with oppertunity to study at Oxford. Though I was an educated and sexually active woman, I had never actually seen an uncircumcised penis. All I knew about them was from my girlfriends back in Georgia, who told me that they "looked funny" and that they were "dirty."

I met Colton one night after my boyfriend had left me stranded in the pouring rain after a fight. With no ride home, I called my friend Ellen** but she was at a dance recital and her younger brother, Colton**, came instead. On the car ride home, Colton and I became friends. Though we got along well after that day , I never looked at Colton beyond a friend. Colton was barely 19 and I had never given any thought to going for a younger man.

Our friends went out together to celebrate Ellen's birthday. Colton, being shy, and I, not knowing most of Ellen's family, spent most of the party together. Long story short, we ended up leaving together. Colton confessed that he'd only been with one girl and he looked very nervous. Colton didn't even know how to kiss open-mouthed and he wasn't extremely endowed (I'd say around 5 inches) so I didn't expect anything extraordinary. I had never had a vaginal orgasm anyway.

I admit that an uncircumcised penis looked weird to me (not ugly though) and I stared enough to make Colton feel self-conscious. Inside, I regretted inviting him back to my flat, forgetting that men in Europe weren't circumcised. But rather be a tease to a guy like Colton, who had been nothing but nice to me since we met, I decided to go through with it. And I'm extremely glad that I did.

The feeling of an uncircumcised penis was different than a circumcised penis. I noticed the difference right from the start. It was a softer penetration and gentler but still firm. Thrusting didn't hurt me like I was used to (that raw, unlubricated vagina feeling that I'm sure many women have felt). A minute or so into it, Colton got a little more steady in his thrusting and it just was an amazing feeling. When he started to thrust faster, it didn't feel rougher or harder. For the first time during sex, I felt my clit being stimulated at the same time with each thrust. I've had sex in the missionary position many times and I had never felt that sort of stimulation with a circumcised man. Colton came a few minutes into it and though I didn't orgasm, it was still more satisfying sex than I had had in the past.

Colton and I had sex a few times after that (though we never remained more than friends). The fourth time we had sex, I had my first vaginal orgasm. I also found that we didn't need to use fake lube to keep me lubricated (and I had always thought my vagina was just excessively dry).

The pleasure I felt with Colton and described here was not a one-time phenomenom. As Colton was not experienced at sex and was definitely not the most experienced of my lovers, I credit his foreskin as the source of my newfound pleasure. Since Colton, I've slept with uncircumcised and circumcised men. Honestly, I can't imagine ever having sex with a circumcised man again.

Submitted by Jenna-Lynn, aged 26 from Georgia, USA. If you wish to comment on this story or contact Jenna-Lynn, please post in the comments section below.

** indicates that the name has been changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment